Then change the gateway temporarily and watch the arp table after a ping sweep.

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> Date: 8/18/17  5:18 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Ubiquiti
Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org> Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] duplicate IPs
Unless it's the gateway

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373
On Aug 18, 2017 7:10 PM, "Christian Palecek" <christ...@cybernet1.com> wrote:
An ip conflict would only affect the devices with ip's that are conflicting,
why don't you just change the ip's of radios/subs having issues?

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Luthman
<j...@imaginenetworksllc.com> Date: 8/18/17  4:51 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: Ubiquiti
Users Group <ubnt_users@wispa.org> Subject: Re: [Ubnt_users] duplicate IPs
Divide and conquer.  Take down the APs and BHs until it's fixed.  Then add
things and see when the issue comes up.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343