The mesh units talk to each other on 5Ghz via 802.11ac.   Assuming one unit attaches to your fiber and the other two are remote, you will be sending the remotes over a single 5 Ghz channel.

If you assume that each AP gets 1/3 the load, you will have a single 5Ghz channel trying to support 66 clients at 5Mbps each.

What would be worse is allowing the clients to connect via 5Ghz and really screw up the channel.