Is this LOS? Can you see the other site? What antenna re you using on the
AF11 radios? Did these link in the lab on bench? I had good success
aligning a AF24HD 10 mile link using a T-square put across the flat face of
antenna and visually looking down the square to the other site, if you wnat
to see how that method was done watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cNoMVLOavLo