900 MHz hates pine trees - especially the close up ones! As for Ubiquiti's
product, I have a bunch out there and am somewhat satisfies overall. I've
seen anything from a few megs to over 30 megs as long as you dont expect it
to cut through a heavy forest (less is more in this case). Use Rockets with
Yagis, not the locos. 1 miles isnt bad but I'm concerned about your foliage
density and the fact it's pine needles!

On Sat, May 26, 2018 at 3:16 PM, Ralf-Talking Head Productions <
r...@thpi.net> wrote:

> I am interested in Ubiquitie's 900Mhz radios and need real life experience
> input.
>
> Do they cut through heavy pine trees?
> What is the real distance I can archive through pine trees?
> Does it have sufficient bandwidth throughput?
>
> I have 3 customers who would like to sign up. They are about one mile away
> from the tower. The distance is through heavy pine trees about 80 to 100
> feet tall. Any suggestions?
>
> Thank you in advance for your reply.
>

> *Ralf Gulf Wireless Inc. *

-RickG