Luke Yelavich wrote:
Hi all
I think it is about time we started discussing the next meeting time and date. At the end of last meeting, a tentative agreement was made for next Wednesday, 21 December. I ca nstill make a meeting on this day, but I am sure there are many who don't think they can.
I would be happy to have a meeting on the 21st, either at 14 or 19 UTC. I could also do Monday or Tuesday that week, while Thursday and Friday become more difficult :)

I think it would be great to keep the momentum we have built up going into the new year. I'm not sure there are any major decisions that we have to make (so if some people have to miss it, that shouldn't be very problematic), but there have been some interesting development that I would like to report on. In brief:

* We are setting up a structured testing system (please help flesh out the actual test cases) * There is a general buzz in the wider community in conjunction with the MA ODF discussion that we are tapping into - there is an increased level of communication just new between different AT teams, which is great. * The work on Ubuntu Express looks promising. We might get a choice of accessible desktops on the default Live CD! Let's give the dapper Live CDs some serious AT testing! * I'll be continuing my in-depth review series with a closer look at Dasher, and I believe Jason is working on a low-vision desktop one. We might try to get some of these out on the wires every few weeks to raise general interest. Luke: How about a review of the current state of voice synthesis on the CLI?

- Henrik