Hey, I was wondering whether there are any broad and up-to-date lists on the internet of what text-to-speech software is available for linux - or whether anyone can reply with a list of them - or offer any suggestions of what ones have the most voices/options or are best for certain reasons.

My father is keen to experiment with linux however one of the things he needs me to find is some really good text-to-speech software for him - and both me and him would like to know what's out there, so any replies to this would be great.

Chris