It sounds like you need an alt disk. It's not the live disk but it's
what used to be called the install disk until they got the install to
work from the live disk. So now it's called an alt disk, or at least
thats what I call it. It's good for installing on older systems. You
should be able to download a copy on the edgy download page. Grrr... I
can never remember urls.
Beth Koenig
[EMAIL PROTECTED]