This may be specific to my system as I upgraded my laptop edubuntu
installation to Ubuntu 6.10 which I guess means it may now not be
quite a complete ubuntu or edubuntu setup (there was no option to
upgrade to edubuntu 6.10).

When I boot up the progress bar has extremely low contrast, in fact I
can hardly see the change. It is also rather small on my 1280x800.

In addition the text to 'press enter' at the end of shutdown is high
contrast but very small.

I also note the progress text has vanished but I'm guessing that is
deliberate due to the new init or screen reader compatibility.

Yeah I know it's trivial, but every little helps. Otherwise it looks
like a good upgrade apart from DHCP not starting on boot but that's
gone away now. Hasn't fixed my broken sound though.

-- Steve Lee
www.fullmeasure.co.uk
www.oatsoft.org