Hi all,

I've noticed that by default in Feisty, the administration menu seems to be
gone, and all of the functions it contained can now be accessed via the
gnome-control-center.  My concern is that unless I'm missing something,
there doesn't seem to be a way to navigate the control-center UI efficiently
via the keyboard.  Granted, it is possible to tab to, and then press enter
on  each function's corresponding button; However, I don't see any way of
quickly jumping to a desired function.  As an example, under administration,
if I wanted to get to the sound  preferences, I could do so relatively
quickly by pressing S a couple of times.  Are there plans to implement first
letter navigation into the control-center's UI?  If this isn't going to
happen any time soon, is there an option somewhere to easily restore the
administration menu?

Thanks,

--Al