Eric S. Johansson wrote:
> as I was constructing my response, and was almost finished when it hit
> me about what's wrong with the model proposed.   it is the equivalent of
> raw natural text.  Full function natural text sucks a little bit.  The
> broken, unable to correct consistently, natural text is horrible and
> ruins voice models.  What you're proposing has even less functionality
> than a broken natural text.

I'm sorry, that was too harsh.  I was interrupted by one too many things
while I was writing that bit and I forgot to go back and edit it.
Again, I apologize for being careless.  today might be a day to stay
away from the keyboard unless I'm writing code.  :-)

--- eric
--
Speech-recognition in use.  It makes mistakes, I correct some.