I just burned a copy of Feisty yesterday and had a brief look at it as
for some reason my PC is very sluggish when i try to run Ubuntu as a
Live CD which seems to be the same problem I had with Edgy, it just
seems to let you just examine the menus as the applications either don't
load or if they do they take longer time than I allow them to start so I
don't know if this is a memory problem or a problem because I am running
speech.
I noticed that the speech is different so I assume Espeak is going to be
the software synth for future releases.
I tried to link my Braillenote to my desktop via serial port and
although I specified Braille when going through the questions asked by
Orca, none of the information spoken by Orca was shown.