ok,
so I need to install open office 2.2 on ubuntu 6.10 for best available
accessibility is it right?
if so then will just apt-get install get me the right version?
and as of firefox 3 will I need to setup some thing in my system?
till date I have mostly depended on apt-get so will I get the right
firefox version for orca?
and should I do apt-get install gnome-orca for the latest version of
orca or is it needed to be compiled from source?
I also get the impression that espeak works better with orca as far as
the responsiveness is concerned.  if that is so can some one give me
some steps to get espeak working with orca.
I don't have espeak running on my machine right now but I tested it on
windows and it seams to be very responsive.
thanks,
Krishnakant.