On 25/04/07, Lukas Loehrer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just build a debian binary package of the latest svn revision of orca
> before you go and you can simply install it offline. No need to build
> it from scratch on every machine. Use the current package in Ubuntu as
> a basis for your package.
I did not get what you are trying to suggest.
I know that orca source can be carried any where.
what I am worried is how to simulate the apt-get build-dep gnome-orca
without the internet connection?
I figured out that on my machine which is indeed connected, the
build-dep command downloaded a lot of things.
another problem I find is about apt-get install gnome-common.
how do I work this out?  I will be nice to build a .deb package for
orca but how to get these dependent components off-line on a cd?
can it be so that a deb package is built with all the dependencies
intacked including gnome-common and the dependencies downloaded with
build-dep?
regards.