(I allready answered from an e-mail address that wasn't subscribed to
the list, sorry for the duplicate Jason).

On 5/14/07, Luke Yelavich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 04:46:11AM EST, Jason Grieves wrote:
> > Has anyone worked with the developers of these plugins?  I think teh time
> > has come to really start backing them up and even providing developers and
> > community support.
>
> I believe there are in fact one or two SoK projects on this very thing
> for this release cycle. Henrik would be able to explain more.

There are two Beryl/Compiz SoC projects. I'll be working on zoom,
at-spi magic and hopefully more will be implemented.

Following the cursor is the main part of my project with regards to SoC.

Exposing the control of the zoom plugin to dbus, is also part of the
project, and should be fairly straight forward.

I belive you can allready zoom the mouse pointer, though it is
optional, and I seem to remember some issues with it.

There'll also be focus-following, which is fairly trivial to
implement, since Compiz allready has to track focus, being a window
manager and all that.

--
Regards,
Kristian