Hey all, what is the easiest way to install speech-dispatcher 0.6.2
under Ubuntu 7.04.  I know the 0.6.2 package is in Gutsy, but feisty
only contains 0.6.1.  Would the easiest way be to just download the
tarball from freebsoft and recompile it from source?  If I did this,
would my /etc/init.d scripts be created automatically for me?  Also,
I now have speech-dispatcher 0.6.1 installed, since that's the
package that's available in the feisty repositories.  Should I remove
the 0.6.1 package first?  Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks much in advance,

Guy