Hi,

Phil Bull, le Wed 15 Aug 2007 16:05:47 +0100, a écrit :
> On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 16:22 +0200, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > There should probably a section about automatic start of accessibility
> > features. For instance, if a braille display is detected by udev, brltty
> > is automatically started and orca too (or at least I've reported a bug
> > to make that happen :) )
>
> I don't have a braille display, so I can't check exactly what happens
> when one is plugged in unfortunately. Is it as simple as 'If a braille
> display is plugged in, brltty and Orca will be started automatically'?
> Also, does the same happen in other circumstances?

It's not so simple, because when booting from the liveCD, you can ask
for accessibility features enabled ; some braille devices are announced
just serial converters so that brltty shouldn't be ran automatically in
that case, etc.

I just mean that there somehow should be such section in the
documentation, so that people who know such stuff can contribute.

Samuel