Hi:

> The problem is that sighted persons who sometimes totally ignore anything
> about magnifying+orca so when demonstrating it, they simply get into panic
> and they had to restart gnome brutally with ctrl+alt+backspace.

The demographic this request is catering to is a small percentage of
users: the ignorant demoer with good intentions.  I'll admit we should
try to make things nicer for them, though.

I think I need to better understand how the user got into this
situation.  How did the person enable magnification?  What button did
they press or checkbox did they check or command did they run?

> Does you see the stop or exit button or something like that when the
> magnifier is active ?

Well....Alt+F4 is out of the question.  That's for killing windows with
focus.  I suppose we could make up a new command, but we already have
one -- Insert+Space to bring up the Orca Preferences dialog.  If the
user knows that, they already know a bit about Orca, though.

The Orca main window typically appears by default and the user usually
has to go out of their way to disable it.  So, I guess I need to know
more about what the user did to start Orca+magnifier and what, if any,
windows appears on the desktop.

Will