>Ok, have you double-checked your /etc/apt/sources.list file? If not, check it,
>and then run sudo apt-get update, and try installing gnome-orca again.>- --
>>Luke Yelavich
Is there anything in particular I should be looking for?  The first line is
uncommented and points to the installation CD.  The remaining http lines are
all commented out (the machine isn't connected to the internet, so apt-get
can't find them anyway).  At one point I had added a line at the very end "deb
file:/home/me /debs" when I was trying to create a local repository for the
orca deb files.  I completely removed the line from the /etc/apt/sources.list
file and emptied the directory /home/yoda/debs of all its contents.
I did an "apt-get update" an tried to install orca again, but I still get the
same message. Any ideas?