Hello,

I've been installed the desktop version of Ubuntu.
Now I would like to create   web application for my employer. So I would
need to install Apache2, MySQL 5  and PHP 5.
This combination I've got also on Windows box but would like to have a copy
of developing environment on Linux.
The problem is I don't know exact names of the packages. Mainly for MySQL.
So I think it is apache2 for apache, php5 for PHP but not sure of the
database.

So it would works like

sudo apt-get install apache2 php5

and the last thinng I am missing is the MySQL package name.

I would appreciate your help or even some generalize acces to find out the
names of certain packages.

Thanks a lot

Jan Mura
[EMAIL PROTECTED]