Hello,

I'm attempting to use VMware server 1.0.6  on a machine running the 32 bit
version of Hardy as the host OS.So far, I have one guest machine,  which is
running Windows XP Professional.    The problem is that I'm having a devil of a
time sharing sound between the host and guest machines, so therefore, I can
only get speech in one or the other.  I don't remember having this much
difficulty in the past when I ran VMware on older builds of Ubuntu.  Is this
situation somehow related to Pulseaudio and if so, are there any workarounds?

Many Thanks in advance,

Al