Dear core developers of Ubuntu accessibility subsystems,

    I would like to please You, if your development team would be so kind and
if You would try to think about making language accessibility menu during
booting from A live CD more accessible.

Could be very complex to make algorithm, which could enable visually impaired
users to choose A specific language by pressing two first letter of a word,
which describes A specific language? Visually impaired user can not determine,
how many times he or she must press down arrow key to choose language. This
choice is very remarkable aspecially when visually impaired user is using Orca
and choice to perform A installation of Ubuntu from A boot menu. I Am aware,
that if A boot image is written in Assembler language, You do not like to
modifi this source code and You are also limited by a syze of boot image file.
But if it would be possible, atleast try to think about my suggestion.

Thank You very much for Your answer.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel