Dear core developers,

    I would like to inform You, that You very probably solved problems
related to sound audio subsystem, so speech is now working correctly without
random crashes related to audio subsystem.

    I tried to use Ubuntu live CD dated to 11.10 and not only, that Orca did
not automatically start while using F5 key and used down arrow key for three
times and than pressed Enter, but while using Orca, Whole operating system
started to be very unstable. Some software servers has been terminated
unexpectedly. For example, bomobo or Bonobo server or similar name
terminated unexpectedly. Oh, it will be probably very complex to determine
The cause. Please, how can I check The Iso integrity to determine, that I AM
not downloading corrupted .iso file?

Even one subprocess, which is response for displaying desktop items in Gnome
crashed. I sended You one error report, but I did not registered
successfully in The Launchpad server, because even Firefox crashed while
working with WEB content.

My question is, if I will send The error reports, if I must register in The
Launchpad, or if The error reports can be also send only without registering
and could be awailable for development team.

    I would like to please other users for patient testing, because I think,
that official release will be released very soon. And if somethink can be
repair, it would be done as soon as possible. Eventhough Ubuntu distribution
is very often updated, update manager can update some crucial parts of this
operating system without need to reinstall allready installed system, I
think, that similar stability related issues could be repaired when official
release will be awailable.

I can debug similar errors, I used Espeak CS voice, and I did not have many
other applications active. Only Mozilla firefox or no other application.

Please do not think about Me, that I Am only writing error reports, but I
think, that because Ubuntu operating system is very stable without using
ATspi and Orca and Espeak driver for Gnome, it is time to do our best to
bring as stable Ubuntu distribution usable with Orca as possible. The Ubuntu
and Gnome is containing many condition blocks for detecting errors, so lets
use it for debug.

The problems are very probably not caused by wmlinus or similar Linux kernel
components. My opinion is, that those errors are strongly depend on The used
sound cart, on The AT-spi and Gnome and Orca and Orca components
relationships.

Thank You for Your answer.

The kindness regards.

Janusz Chmiel