Blindubuntu even contained yasr screen reader connected to a Speech
dispatcher and festival Czech database, so users can use yasr for reading
texts displaied in console.

Speakup can be added to The installed system too. And braille displays are
automatically detected like Ubuntu feisty and Gutsi Gibbon.

I would like to thank MR Hanke, that he published this message, because MR
Sukany is very clever linux administrator, his knowledge of Linux operating
system is ammazing, he is even publishing articles in The Czech magazine
Linux Express. I think, that this man could cooperate with core developers
of Ubuntu to make accessibility features in The box.