The speed is now slower by hitting what used be called the Micorsoft key
and the - key together to slow down.  that is MSFT+dash key.  MSFT+equal
key speeds up.   the speed changes are big, and don't take effect right
away sometimes; but they are workable ok.  Herzog

RE:Subject: speech in 9.04 kind of works after update
To: "ubuntu" <ubuntu-accessibility@lists.ubuntu.com>

Hi, I just got updates for 9.04 and Orca talks, but so fast you can't
understand it. My daughter helped me set the rate, but it made no
difference. I will download a live CD tomorrow and see if the problem
was on my machine. Maybe another update from another day is causing
problems.
Mike.