On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 04:59:13PM EST, Hammer Attila wrote:
> Luke, have any ydea how can fix my described pulseaudio problem when the
> encripted home directory is used?

Yes I have an idea how to fix it, however its far too late to get it addressed,
because its practically impossible to get changes uploaded without approval and
review from the release managers. The best way to try and get a resolution is
to file a bug against the casper package in launchpad, and explain the problem.
Report back with the bug number and I can follow up on it.

Luke