--- Messaggio originale ---
Da: "Fabrizio Marini" <fabri...@people.it>
A: ubuntu-accessibility@lists.ubuntu.com
Data: 17/05/2009 21.22.17
Oggetto: Speech problem upgrading from Intrepid to Jaunty.
---------------------------

--- Messaggio originale ---
Da: "Fabrizio Marini" <erbizionos...@tiscali.it>
A: ubuntu-accessibil...@lists.ubuntu.com.
Data: 16/05/2009 12.58.41
Oggetto: Sound problem upgrading from Intrepid to Jaunty.
---------------------------
Hi everybody!
I'm a blind user of Ubuntu with Orca.
After upgrading via apt-get from Ubuntu 8.10 to 9.04, I noticed a strange
problem, and i'm not able to understand which component of my system causes
it.
Using Orca with the Espeak software syntesizer and PulseAudio as my sound
system, Espeak does not says the last part of every message sent to it by
orca. For example, when I reach a button using the tab key, it says the
name of the button but don't say the word "button". Sometimes it also
doesn't say the first part of the messages.
I tried to search the solution using Google, but I founded only solutions
for people who installed Ubuntu using the installation cd and had other
problem, such as espeak speaking too fast.

Could anybody help me? Last but not list, is this the right place to ask
this question?

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Fabrizio.
--- Fine messaggio ---