Hi,

Not sure if you have tried Cygwin but that does allow you to open both a
full gnome desktop and individual applications within windows and in
theory should allow you to control the system remotely over ssh via
Dragon.

You can run the system full screen and you would not know that you were
even using a windows system.

If you would like further information let me know as i have worked quite
extensively on such setups.

As a side note i have been integrating the Microsoft SAPI interface into
Linux and have been mainly concentrating on text to speech but there is
the speech to text interface that I have tested but not yet done any
work on. I see that Dragon also has the potential to have such an
interface developed in the same fashion that I have created for SAPI. I
have quite a large amount of experience and as along as we can get the
bare minimum components of Dragon running under Wine your away.

I could do with a sneak peak at the details on the Dragon scripting
interface to see if it supports COM automation under windows. If so it
will be more straight forward for me.

I have a little bit of experience of the SAPI speech recognition system
and never rated it really, that is why i have left it alone till now.
Anyone who has experience of it can let me know otherwise.

I would love someone with experience of the Vista SDK to come on board
and help me suck out the SAPI 5.3 components to see if we can get them
running under wine. Any volunteers?

Tom