:D I have seen a mention of my project by someone who matters. Thanks
Luke even if it was in passing. At least someone knows about it.

The point of progress is mean to improve the overall experience for
users of any system but there is always a time where some users do not
see all the benefits immediately of an improved system. I think this is
the case of PA. Its time will come for the accessibility field. If it
was not forced then coders would sit back and say just din't use it. By
being a bit forceful Ubuntu is making the rest of he community keep up
with them which is not a bad thing. It just annoys some of us.

As far as openSAPI is concerned it already supports wav file output in
differing formats out of the box. I am also not adverse to a bit of hard
work when it comes to integration into a system, heck I have done a bit
of hard work already. But we all prefer an easier life.

Keep up the good work all,

Tom