Hi Jacob,

> The only true accessibility issue I see in your list is the clock.
The
> rest are cosmetic or a matter of preference, and with actual bugs
> coupled with GNOME 3 on the horizon, I think focus should
be on that.
> What good is it if GNOME just says "desktop" when I
still can't access
> Webkit-based apps properly, or can't launch
apps as root as I should be
> able to do from the GUI?

I have found a certain low impact improvements like providing less technical
information or providing a better accessible name will make it easier for
non-technical blind users to learn gnu/Linux desktop.

Cheers

--arky

 Rakesh 'arky' Ambati| IT Consultant| http://www.braillewithoutborders.org |
Blog: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com

      Your Mail works best with the New Yahoo Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!
http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/