Dear List,

Monday evening Jonathan Duddington publicate new stable Espeak
maintenance version (1.43.02).
For example, in hungarian language this version containing critical
important bugfixes with Espeak hungarian speech (new or modifyed
language rules, and some modifications with source code with hungarian
specific general number suffix exception feature).

Luke, my little technical questions is following, because I am interest:
Now, Ubuntu Lucid containing Espeak-1.43.0 version.
Ubuntu Core Developers upgrade Espeak version if a new maintenance
version is awailable with espeak.sourceforge.net official website (only
if the last version number is changed)?
What the final development date before this upgrade must happening?
What the final date after this upgrade is impossible with actual
development Ubuntu versions?

Temporary I do a PPA package with this version, and copyed this package
with vinux/vinux-lucid repository, but better if official Lucid version
containing new maintenance version.
I am using this version with day by day, and not see any problem.

I doed a bugreport with request the upgrade:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/espeak/+bug/537882

Attila