Hi.  You can't use Nokia's pc suite app since that's a Windows app.  You do
have several ways to install talks without needing Windows.
I set the usb connection mode of the phone to mass storage so my desktop can
see the sd card.
I copy the talks file to the memory card and use sighted help to select it in
the file browzer of the
phone after I've unplugged it from the computer.
I've also installed talks by using the phone's web browzer.  It was easy to
guide a sighted person to go to talknav.com and select talks for
download.

          Kenny