Can Talks be installed on a mobile phone on a PC running Ubuntu?
I now know that files can be transfered to a phone in Ubuntu via the transfer
files option that comes up when my N82 is connected via USB and I know some of
the procedure for installing Talks is done on the phone itself but I need to
know if I need windows to start an installation of Talks?
I ask because I am having a problem with my phone either being slow using apps
and in case of galerry it doesn't open the folder for the file types such as
Images and seems to get stuck at the Opening message like it is on a go slow.
My Talks supplier says I may need to do a hard reset and basically reinstall
everything and that I will need to reinstall Talks even if it is on the Memory
card which is why I ask if this can be done in Ubuntu.