Since I don't know whether this problem is specific to Ubuntu, or
generalizes to Orca, I cross-post.

Under some rare set of conditions, my Orca modifier key gets stuck
(software, only).  I find the only sure way to undo this is to restart
the gui session, but suspect there is a more-convenient workaround or
fix.  I do not have sticky keys enabled in the Assistive Tech preferences.

Thanks,

Dave

Script started on Tue 02 Nov 2010 11:37:55 AM EDT
]0;da...@meerkat: ~da...@meerkat:~$ orca --version
Orca 2.32.0
]0;da...@meerkat: ~da...@meerkat:~$ uname -a
Linux MEERKAT 2.6.35-22-generic #35-Ubuntu SMP Sat Oct 16 20:36:48 UTC
2010 i686 GNU/Linux
]0;da...@meerkat: ~da...@meerkat:~$ gnome-about --version
GNOME gnome-about 2.32.0
]0;da...@meerkat: ~da...@meerkat:~$ exit
exit

Script done on Tue 02 Nov 2010 11:39:11 AM EDT