From: "José Vilmar Estácio de Souza" <vil...@informal.com.br>
To: <ubuntu-accessibility@lists.ubuntu.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 5:53 PM
Subject: Re: configure a wireless conection

Hi Luis.
First you need to find the top panel pressing ctrl+alt+tab.
Since there, you need to press tab until you hear something like icon.
Press alt+f1 so that orca can announce the title of the icon.

Using the steps above you'll can find the network manager.
Now press shift+f10 and you'll find an option to edit the  connections.