Hiyas Charlie,

I'm just in the process of introducing one of the main forum staff members
into the wonderful world of coding with accessibility. For any one who has
missed my story, it is as at
http://forum.phillw.net/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=32If there is anyone
who'd like help in xhtml & accessibilty formating of web
pages please do feel free to give me a ping, I tend to live on
#lubuntu-offtopic but can easily jump channels when I'm available. Getting
http://mgjuddltd.co.uk/conformance.php was not easy, as one seemed to
conflict with the other. The lessons I learned may be of use to others.

Regards,
Phill.