On Mon, Nov 29, 2010 at 8:48 AM, Penelope Stowe <pst...@gmail.com> wrote:

> 1) I've agreed to ask the accessibility team to stop filing bugs
> directly against the LoCo Directory and Ubuntu Website since it's not
> helping anything and just causing more frustration.
>
> 2) Michael Hall has created
> https://launchpad.net/ubuntu-website/light-a11y-theme as a place for
> accessibility related website/LoCo directory bugs to be logged. I hope
> and encourage the design team members who focus on the website design
> to subscribe to these bugs.

Hi Penelope, thanks a bunch for your e-mail and your thoughts on this.

Alejandra, what is the best way for the community to communicate problems?
Is the link that she provided from Michael Hall the best way for you to keep
in touch with the community on a11y issues or can you suggest a better way?

--
Matthew Nuzum

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." -Benjamin Franklin