The Vinux 3.0.1 release based on Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS is now available for
download. This combines all of the accessibility of Vinux 3.1 with the
stability of Vinux 3.0 as well as a few completely new features. In addition to
the existing three screen-readers (Orca, Speakup and YASR) this release also
includes Emacspeak 'The Complete Audio Desktop' pre-configured and ready to go
out of the box. You can now create audio books from text-based files using our
exclusive Audiobook Converter package, browse our new HTML based Vinux Manual
to help get you started, install the latest version of Libre Office using an
EasyInstall script, and customise your desktop experience with Ubuntu Tweak. It
is initially available as a 32bit CD -
http://vinuxproject.org/Downloads/V3.01/Vinux-3.0.1-X86.iso - md5sum:
d1ba630b56e25037e129af9853be38
99 - 665MB - a 64bit CD -
http://vinuxproject.org/Downloads/V3.01/Vinux-3.0.1-X64.iso - md5sum:
e565b4a3f7e11aef8c87489feeef8fd9 - 700MB and a 32bit DVD version -
http://vinuxproject.org/Downloads/V3.01/Vinux-3.0.1-X86-DVD.iso - md5sum:
20a11d1d752077ca82cfcf614095420f - 1.5GB which comes with Libre Office and
non-free multimedia codecs pre-installed. A 64bit DVD and a 32bit USB version
will be available shortly. Users should also note that the official website has
now moved to http://vinuxproject.org<http://vinuxproject.org/>

Tony Sales