Hello. I just bought a new laptop. Unfortunately, nothing I do gets the installation CD to come up talking, so I'm thinking that I'll be taking it into the store to have them do the install for me. To simplify matters, though, I'm wondering if it is possible to add/activate the blindness profile after the installation is done?

Yes, I can just run Orca once logged in. That won't make Orca run at login, however. I'm sure there are documents out there that explain how to configure accessibility at the login screen, but it might make more sense to just package the necessary configuration changes as a .deb that can be installed later. Does something like this exist, or is it possible via some other means?

Thanks.