Hi, group!

When I try using rhythmbox, my music library and radio stations are not saved between sessions; player rebuilds the database on each launch, slowing Orca during this process. When I use banchee, my entire system seems unresponsive. I even tried killing Orca before launching Banchee, and left the machine for about 40 minutes. On my return, I found the fan running at top speed, and no keyboard input possible; I had to just pull the power switch. What are people using, and how?

Oh, BTW, I'm using Natty, having installed with the blindness profile and running the Classic Gnome desktop.

Thanks,

Dave