Just upgraded to Natty today and am having some issues:

1. I was switched to Unity despite its being somewhat less accessible, and can't find an accessible way to switch back. There appear to be unlabeled controls on the login screen, including one that speaks "null". How do I switch back to classic GNOME from the command line? And I thought that Unity wouldn't be hoisted onto existing users, just new ones.

2. I'm encountering an issue wherein pressing capslock to use Orca commands in laptop mode actually toggles capslock. This is going to be a pain and a half if there isn't a workaround. What is that workaround?

Have to admit to being a bit frustrated by these. Part of why I waited to upgrade to the latest _stable_ Ubuntu version until August was that I'd hoped that any lingering access issues would be worked out by now. I understand why a new version of Unity can't ship, but this capslock thing took me five minutes to spot. Surely it was encountered sometime since April 30th and a fix could have been shipped? I could also understand if I was upgrading to the unstable 11.10, but this is a stable Ubuntu months after release. There shouldn't be these productivity-killing issues present in a stable upgrade after months of it being out in the wild.

But in any case, thanks for any workarounds. It'll be nice to get back to a more accessible GUI and get this capslock thing sorted so I can start getting work done today.