On 09/20/2011 06:42 AM, Hammer Attila wrote:

> I confirm this issue, I see similar problem too.
> Gui, I only possible to resolve this type problem with following
> workaround for Firefox and Libreoffice related:
> In terminal I setted the old /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility
> gconf key with true value with following command:
> gconftool-2 -s -t bool /desktop/gnome/interface/accessibility true
>
> After logout and logging back, Firefox are accessible, Libreoffice
> working. I don't understand following think:
> New GNOME3 and Orca using gsettings to determine accessibility support
> are enabled or not. Possible other apps (for example Firefox and
> Libreoffice) need the old gconf setting to set with true value?

AFAIK, Oneiric is moving completely to gsettings. In fact moving from
gconf to gsettings was one of the first bugs that we solved on Unity3D:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/810033

> I have got a question for indicators related for Unity 2D and 3D, and
> GNOME fallback session with not officialy part of base installation:
> Now, how can possible using indicators (network, messages, etc) with
> Unity 2D and 3D? I tryed the Super+S key combination, but not help.

On Unity-3D (and I guess that also on Unity-2D) the keybinding to set
the focus to the panel (where the indicators are present) is F10. You
can see the full list of keybindings here:

www.ubuntugeek.com/list-of-ubuntu-unity-keyboard-shortcuts.html

Anyway, we had one bug with the F10 keybinding:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/unity/+bug/839628

that was solved, but recently, so not sure if they are already on
current oneiric packages.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias