Hello, everyone.
I was disappointed  when I saw that the problem with Unity
magnification was still standing in Ubuntu 11.10 (to say the least). I
decided, though, to try to make an adventure of it. I really need to
start using screen readers in order to reduce eye strain, and so I
tried Ubuntu 11.10 using Orca. I actually installed Ubuntu via Wubi on
my laptop. I am writing you from my e-mail account within the Ubuntu
system, and I am glad to say that I am very excited about how
accessible Ubuntu is to me. I set up my wireless as well as did some
other things, and I am really excited that I can use my laptop (which
rarely used to get any use by me).

Thanks for the hard work. I am  going to keep working with Orca on
this system, and I look forward to what is ahead. Once again, keep up
the good work.

Take care.