Hey folks,
So there are some more accessibility packages in oneiric-proposed that need
testing. The bugs are as follows:
877817 - gnome-orca
877824 - mousetweaks
877840 - at-spi2-atk
877836 - at-spi2-core
877841 - pyatspi

Similar to the instructions in the email about onboard the other day, please
enable the oneiric-proposed repository, update the above packages, and test.
These are GNOME stable updates, so we are not testing for any specific issues
as such, but we want to make sure there are no regressions or other weird
breakage, particularly with at-spi and Orca. The instructions can be found
here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed

When testing at-spi, please post results in all 3 at-spi related bugs, as it
would be preferable if all 3 packages went through into updates at once.

Thanks for your time.