Thanks Dave, that's what I needed.

On 10/19/2011 07:48, Dave Hunt wrote:
Pressing down-arrow and enter at the boot menu will put you into the installer option. When boot finishes, hit 'ctrl+s'. Orca will start, and you'll be in an environment where all you can do is install the release and set Orca preferences. I have not yet found a way to run Unity-2D on the live cd's "try before you buy" type mode.

HTH,

Dave