Hi
No luck. I added the PPA, but apt-get tells me that there are no packages to be upgraded even after doing apt-get update.

On 10/21/2011 12:23, Guy Schlosser wrote:
Hey there Jacob, did you install the unity-extra-a11y ppa? If not, go to terminal, then type sudo add-apt-repository ppa:apinheiro/unity-extra-a11y and press enter. Once done, apt-get update and dist-upgrade as normal. After reboot, the dash should speak in Unity 3d. I'm not sure how to force the session back to unity2d, but that should get you a working dash until you figure it oug. I hope that helps, and let me know of any questions.

Guy