On 13/12/11 00:04, Dave Hunt wrote:
Hi,

I am using Unity-3d on an Asus netbook. The system is updated with the packages in the Extra A11y package. When using 'alt+shift+up', to move up a column in a table on a web page, the focus seems to get moved to someplace not visible to Orca. Nothing will speak until I hit 'esc' or 'enter', at which time, I am switched to the application next in the 'alt+tab' stack. In my case, this is a terminal window. I looked on every page of the 'shortcuts' tab in Keyboard part of the gnome control center, and do not see this bound. What is this key combination supposed to do in Unity-3d, that might conflict with Orca's web page table navigation commands? Maybe this is just some odd interaction of Orca and Unity-3d?

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave,

Yes, this does appear to be a compiz keybinding. It kind of zooms out all of the windows to a grid display, it seems to be similar to super+w (on further investigation it does all windows on one workspace, super+w does it across all workspaces). They are keyboard navigable and as a sighted user if I look really carefully I can just about make out which one has focus for the windows which were not maximised, for the maximised windows there is no indication of focus at all. In the compizconfig-settings-manager (ccsm) in the scale plugin on the bindings tab (and sadly I think ccsm is a bit broken for navigation) there is the key binding shift+alt+up for window picker.

Alan.

--
The Open Learning Centre is rebranding, find out about our new name and look at
http://libertus.co.uk