Hi, list,

Thought I'd bring this up here and see what came of it.  Any chance
the now officially released version of the qt-at-spi bridge might make
it into Oneiric?  I imagine the crashes people have experienced with
it along with many other bugs would diminish considerably if this were
done.  This is especially so since Oneiric essentially has an alpha or
beta version in the ppa's.

Thanks.
Alex M