Hello, ok so I got ubuntu installed and think I might have come across a bug.
I tried booting the disk on about 3 system with the same result, when ever the
cd finishes booting I don't hear the drums, and a friend of mine tried it out
on his system and he didn't hear the drums either.  I suspect this might be
happening to some others as well.  What I discovered, is that the reason why
the drums sound is not being heard, is because the volume defaults to all the
way down, and this can be varified if you happen to have phisical volume keys
on your keyboard or laptop and you press the volume up you can hear a kind of
knocking sound that gets louder or softer depending on whither you're turning
the volume up or down.