Hy,

If I try installing Precise with access=v3 parameter and Orca running, after I choosed the manual partitioning and click continue button, Ubiquity GTK installer is crash. My sighted friends says me this problem not happening wen he's not using Orca during installation.
This problem is an at-spi2-core, or a Gtk3 bug?
Already reported this issue?
Reproducation steps:
1. When you booting Precise live CD, press CTRL+S keystroke after you hear drum sound. 2.C lick install Ubuntu button until you not see the install type radio buttons. 3. Choose manual partitioning, and click continue button. After you doed this, Ubiquity will be crash.

Attila