On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 09:59:24PM EST, Andy B. wrote:
> I did an update sometime yesterday. It included an update to Unity-2d 5.0.x.
> After the update, it started acting exactly like Unity-3d. I couldn't figure
> out what happened until I looked at the shortcuts. The only shortcuts
> enabled now are the ones in the general list; mail, browser, help, home
> folder, and there might be a few more. Otherwise the entire list is
> disabled.

Ok for starters,w aht shortcuts are you referring to when you say they are
disabled? Secondly, what do you mean when you say that Unity 2D is acting like
Unity 3D?

I am running Ubuntu 12.04 in a virtual machine, separate from my main setup so
I can test changes on a vanilla install, as my own settings are rather
customized. I don't see any loss of functionality what soever. I am able to get
to the menu bar with Alt + F10 (yes this was changed, and for good reason). I
am still able to access the launcher and dash.

If you could fioll me in with a few more details, that would be much
appreciated.

Thanks.

Luke